martes, 23 de noviembre de 2010

Rihanna Fans 'Obsessed' With Singer After Her Times Square Concert

'I liked her, but now I think I love her ... I think I'm obsessed,' one fan gushed.
By Jocelyn Vena, with reporting by Matt Harper


Rihanna
Photo: Matt Harper/ MTV News

When Rihanna took the stage in the heart of Times Square for her mini-performance on "The Seven" on Monday, fans squeezed their way into the allotted space to catch a glimpse of the fire-red-haired singer. And Rihanna didn't disappoint as she gave an energetic rendition of her new single "What's My Name," off her just-dropped new album, Loud.

When MTV News caught up with some of those fans, they couldn't help but rave about how awesome the singer was. "She was working it," a fan named Ashley gushed. "She was working that stage." Stephany added, "Rihanna was gorgeous."

Onlookers said they felt Rihanna was singing directly to them, and she even danced to the song along with audience members. "She brought so much energy to the stage," concertgoer Jayson said. "She was getting down with us."

"I didn't even know what to do," added Martin. "I was just in shock."

A group of fans who were in town from Kuwait loved seeing the singer live and in person. "The concert [made us] speechless. We loved it and we're all the way from Kuwait," Yasmean said. Her friend Layan added, "We made eye contact and she, like ... I'm sure she winked at me."

Friends Eton and Michael, who were fans to begin with, pledged their even stronger allegiance to the singer after checking her out on "The Seven." "I think she is a great performer. I think she's a great woman," Elton said. "I liked her, but now I think I love her ... I think I'm obsessed," Michael added.

Related Videos Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1652362/20101116/rihanna.jhtml

perez hilton cheryl cole Christina Aguilera justin bieber megan fox

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario